Room parents play a very important part in helping teachers during the school year by greatly simplifying communication and organization between teachers and parents.
As a Room Parent you will:
- Coordinate special classroom projects as needed by the teacher
- Collect and manage “a party fund” of money to be used throughout the year for parties/events
- Organize and help plan class parties, and parent sign-ups throughout the year
- Coordinate teacher appreciation activities
- Delegate as much as you can, and HAVE FUN!
If this sounds like something you’d like to do, please volunteer! Your child’s teacher will appreciate it!